Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE NAME OF THIS BOOK IS SECRET-Review

This book stunned me when I read it. It was BETTER than everyone said it was. It was BETTER than I imagined. Psuednonymous Bosch gives this funny idea to the story when he says he can't tell you so many things about the story, and also the first chapter sets you on a funny comical start and Chapter 1 1/2 is a funny comical chapter as well, but the story is better than ever. Survivalist Cassandra, who only has a mother and now friends at school, meets a boy named Max-Ernest, and together they solve a mystery about immortality and an evil group of 200-year olds plotting to become immortal. The book is funny, suspenseful, and a super fun read.

The story also shows friendship in two students with no friends come together and become friends and partners to solve a mystery.

If I had to grade this book I would give it an: A

The reason I don't give it an A+ is because it could have been a bit faster paced and a bit less draggy in the comical parts.


1 comment:

  1. i liked the review!that book looks very good i will probably read it now :D

    ReplyDelete